ADVERTISEMENT

Watching auburn im just hoping not to get swept

TideFan35

All American
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
I despise everything auburn. I’m not jealous of anything they have far as football staff, facilities, or players but I’d be lying if I said i wasn’t jealous of them having Bruce pearl... dude can coach.. auburn showing massive improvement and blowing out UCONN right now. They’re gonna score more in the first half than bama did last night the entire game. Pearl is on the sidelines pumping the crowd and even has the announcers pumped about the game.. Bama is in the “slow lane” in the SEC getting passed by the majority of the league.. wish the AD would have a meeting with the coaching staff and put an expectation on the rest of this season and put some accountability on someone.. there’s no fear or accountability with the team right now. We are in a huge need of a player that will get in other guys face when effort isn’t being shown but that player isn’t on the team right now. Sexton is capable of being that leader but i believe he feels it’s useless bc the coaching staff wouldn’t back him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News