ADVERTISEMENT

Watford to the league

He will do well overseas!
Harper, that is not like you. Watford is an unbelievable talent and given time to develop, he could be a good one. I am just glad we do not have to see him or his buddy Thomas any more. One can only imagine what could have been had he come to Alabama with Lewis and if we had medically cleared Butler. Butler looked like a player in medical distress Monday Night! I will never forgive the team medical staff.

IDC where he goes I'm just glad he's leaving red stick. He was 1-4 against us but it seemed he always had a good or great game against us. On top of that half the Bama basketball fans spend the whole game talking about him.

Have any other tigahs left early or xferred out? Would love to see Wade stuck with SEC cellar level talent in his last season before they finally show him the door.

Reactions: bet9 and terp john
He will do well overseas!
Exactly!
Harper, that is not like you. Watford is an unbelievable talent and given time to develop, he could be a good one. I am just glad we do not have to see him or his buddy Thomas any more. One can only imagine what could have been had he come to Alabama with Lewis and if we had medically cleared Butler. Butler looked like a player in medical distress Monday Night! I will never forgive the team medical staff.
he is avg at best and almost all draft sites do not have him being drafted.

I don’t see him being drafted personally

Here is just my opinion of Watford, I think he is very skilled as a basketball player but lacks the athleticism to play at the NBA level. Kind of the way I think about Shack, if both of those young men had the athleticism of some of their teammates, they are NBA players for sure.

Now I say that why seeing the hypocrisy in this statement. A player like Kispert from Gonzaga is less athletic IMO yet is considered a 1st round pick. A kid like Cooper can't shoot from outside to save his life but he's going to be a top 20 pick.

Poster calling him average at best haven't watched the kid play, he's damn good basketball player that wasn't blessed with the athletic abilities that the NBA looks for.

Reactions: terp john
Here is just my opinion of Watford, I think he is very skilled as a basketball player but lacks the athleticism to play at the NBA level. Kind of the way I think about Shack, if both of those young men had the athleticism of some of their teammates, they are NBA players for sure.

Now I say that why seeing the hypocrisy in this statement. A player like Kispert from Gonzaga is less athletic IMO yet is considered a 1st round pick. A kid like Cooper can't shoot from outside to save his life but he's going to be a top 20 pick.

Poster calling him average at best haven't watched the kid play, he's damn good basketball player that wasn't blessed with the athletic abilities that the NBA looks for.
Lol at you saying people saying he's avg haven't watched him. Then you say he dosen't have athleticism to make it in the NBA. If he was above avg he would be in the NBA. Theres a reason just about every draft site barely have him in the top 20 power forwards coming out of college. I'm not saying he dosen't have some talent as a basketball player, definitely has more than I ever had, but he's not an NBA player and that makes him avg in the basketball world.

Lol at you saying people saying he's avg haven't watched him. Then you say he dosen't have athleticism to make it in the NBA. If he was above avg he would be in the NBA. Theres a reason just about every draft site barely have him in the top 20 power forwards coming out of college. I'm not saying he dosen't have some talent as a basketball player, definitely has more than I ever had, but he's not an NBA player and that makes him avg in the basketball world.
Above average doesn't make it to the NBA. One percent of college basketball players make it to the NBA; that's far from just above average. You have to eve exception to even make an NBA roster.

Above average doesn't make it to the NBA. One percent of college basketball players make it to the NBA; that's far from just above average. You have to eve exception to even make an NBA roster.
So with what you've said, you've agreed hes avg or below avg. So why try to call out other people for saying he's avg?

So with what you've said, you've agreed hes avg or below avg. So why try to call out other people for saying he's avg?
Because he's not average, he is a really good player. The same one that abused Alabama in the SECCG. I promise you no one who played against him thinks he's average. There are a lot of outstanding players who is not a fit for the NBA/NFL/MLB where only the elite gets to play.

• Haha
Reactions: onebamamaniax
Because he's not average, he is a really good player. The same one that abused Alabama in the SECCG. I promise you no one who played against him thinks he's average. There are a lot of outstanding players who is not a fit for the NBA/NFL/MLB where only the elite gets to play.
There are players in the NBA thats not elite!

There are players in the NBA thats not elite!
That statement tells me all I need to know. You're not one of the 1% that's able to make it to the NBA and not be elite. The 12th man on an NBA roster could walk into just about any gym and destroy the competition.

Look for the video of Brian Scalabrine at 43yo beating this HS basketball player. He is old, well past his playing day, and he was never even a great NBA player. Yet he was still able to beat some young punk talking shit to him.

ADVERTISEMENT