ADVERTISEMENT

Well Crap. l'm Going to Miss This Board

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
l'm not an old timer, but the more l think about it the more l realize how important this board is to us real basketball fans. l do hope everybody hangs around and we all stay in touch on the other board. The more l think about it the more l realize there is a difference.

l'm not an old timer, but the more l think about it the more l realize how important this board is to us real basketball fans. l do hope everybody hangs around and we all stay in touch on the other board. The more l think about it the more l realize there is a difference.
I'll miss it because it is sport specific. When it is thrown in the mix on the other board, we'll have sports gumbo.

I must admit that I will miss coming to this board each day, but I understand the point Kelly is making. Remember that it is posters that make the board and not the administrator. We will all just have to make the Champions Board better, and it will be a pleasure not having to go back and forth. I hope Harper and Mr4Bama will just keep up there good efforts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT