ADVERTISEMENT

wesley cardet

Seems like with the new offers recently going out to SG/Wing types is it possible we're not 100% on Cardet? Or you think we're just hedging? I'd be stoked if WC hops on board and then all our efforts into CB.

Reactions: bet9
Seems like with the new offers recently going out to SG/Wing types is it possible we're not 100% on Cardet? Or you think we're just hedging? I'd be stoked if WC hops on board and then all our efforts into CB.
it shows coach oats knows somebody is not coming back next year because he wants to sign 5 with 4 open slots.

Reactions: bet9 and kansas77
I think you can bet that you will lose at least one every year be it draft or transfer. I know he mentioned looking for 5, but guessing we could look at a 6th in late signing period or sign a 22 kid late that would be come a year early. Would love for CB to go ahead and commit and then go from that.

it shows coach oats knows somebody is not coming back next year because he wants to sign 5 with 4 open slots.
No yeah I agree we are gonna lose someone every year minimum. Is WC expected to sign in the spring and do we know if we are at the top of his list?

Reactions: bet9 and milso47
i would say he is going to be a late signee and we are at the top.
Hell yeah man. If we add CB and WC I wonder where that lands Nationally. 5-8? Am I underestimating? I'd be so stoked with a top 5, better yet top 3. Perhaps rankings updates will push Holt and Cardet a little higher and hopefully our juco gets proper ranking. Saw they made him a 4* but I wonder how heavy he'll figure into their team rankings math.

Reactions: mtmax and milso47
Hell yeah man. If we add CB and WC I wonder where that lands Nationally. 5-8? Am I underestimating? I'd be so stoked with a top 5, better yet top 3. Perhaps rankings updates will push Holt and Cardet a little higher and hopefully our juco gets proper ranking. Saw they made him a 4* but I wonder how heavy he'll figure into their team rankings math.
if we have a good season no telling how are recruiting ends this year. we have 3 good ones signed and in good shape with bediako and cardet and could possibly add more.

if we have a good season no telling how are recruiting ends this year. we have 3 good ones signed and in good shape with bediako and cardet and could possibly add more.
hopefully aminu mohammed holds off on signing early. maybe coach oats can develop a relationship with him and get him to tuscaloosa. he is as good as good looking shooting guard prospect i have seen in a while.

I think the staff is looking hard for someone to play the Herbert Jones role. Tough defender and rebounder with offense as a bonus. Is Carder that kind of player?

Reactions: milso47
He
Is Bediako going to wait Until spring to commit?

I think the staff is looking hard for someone to play the Herbert Jones role. Tough defender and rebounder with offense as a bonus. Is Carder that kind of player?
he is a good player, but i do not see him ever being as good as herb. just my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT