What about the young man that died?

lainey2020

All American
Silver Member
May 15, 2022
l understand a 20 year old young man that was an equipment manager or something for the team died yesterday. First off is it true and if so what happened. l hope it is not true, but if it is prayers for the family. @PiKappUA . l understand you are really knowledgeable about UA basketball from an old friend of mine. l would tell you who he is, but l might get banned if l mentioned him.

jtr4dad

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2011
Hoover, Alabama
l understand a 20 year old young man that was an equipment manager or something for the team died yesterday. First off is it true and if so what happened. l hope it is not true, but if it is prayers for the family. @PiKappUA . l understand you are really knowledgeable about UA basketball from an old friend of mine. l would tell you who he is, but l might get banned if l mentioned him.
Unfortunately, it is true. His name was Charlie Wilson. I don't know the details surrounding his death. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones. May he rest in peace.

aggietider

All American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
Sorry l missed it, l will look for it.

Once again prayers for the family, way to young to go.
All good. I was meaning i wasn’t trying to be in a post contest or something. Just meant I posted what I saw on Twitter on here somewhere. And that’s all I’ve seen about it. I figured someone would know something.