ADVERTISEMENT

What about the young man that died?

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
l understand a 20 year old young man that was an equipment manager or something for the team died yesterday. First off is it true and if so what happened. l hope it is not true, but if it is prayers for the family. @PiKappUA . l understand you are really knowledgeable about UA basketball from an old friend of mine. l would tell you who he is, but l might get banned if l mentioned him.

l understand a 20 year old young man that was an equipment manager or something for the team died yesterday. First off is it true and if so what happened. l hope it is not true, but if it is prayers for the family. @PiKappUA . l understand you are really knowledgeable about UA basketball from an old friend of mine. l would tell you who he is, but l might get banned if l mentioned him.
Unfortunately, it is true. His name was Charlie Wilson. I don't know the details surrounding his death. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones. May he rest in peace.

Sorry l missed it, l will look for it.

Once again prayers for the family, way to young to go.
All good. I was meaning i wasn’t trying to be in a post contest or something. Just meant I posted what I saw on Twitter on here somewhere. And that’s all I’ve seen about it. I figured someone would know something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT