ADVERTISEMENT

what kind of difference

Just based off what we saw tonight, just having JQ in the lineup with Kira last year would’ve been special to watch. Again, that’s if JQ can produce like he did tonight. It’s a shame we didn’t get to see that.

Reactions: pfaud001
I’d say 5-6 wins. Having Rojas and JQ would have let Forbes and Galin see the bench all year. That alone would have saved us games.

Would love to have seen JQ, Kira and Petty on the same court

Reactions: pfaud001 and frazor
i honestly think it may work out better with Q. if and that is a big IF he stays 3 years

he would have helped in a lot of ways, but he wuld have been a back up to kira. he is now our basket ball QB and doing a great job

hopefully for this year and 2 more

I just see no way, outside of injuries or something uncontrollable, Q stays until his eligibility expires. He would be 24 in his 5th year. His prime professional earning years, whether in the NBA or overseas, have just about started. It would be awesome to have him two more years, but I think it’s significantly more likely he leaves after this year than stays two more.

I just see no way, outside of injuries or something uncontrollable, Q stays until his eligibility expires. He would be 24 in his 5th year. His prime professional earning years, whether in the NBA or overseas, have just about started. It would be awesome to have him two more years, but I think it’s significantly more likely he leaves after this year than stays two more.
we do not know that yet--he had a great game against jax st.. not sure he is a 1st round NBA pick yet though.

Reactions: pfaud001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT