ADVERTISEMENT

Who's Next?

vegas man

All American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Coming into this weekend's visit I mentioned I was keeping an eye on three prospects:

Micah Dubose
Dubose actually committed about a day earlier (on Saturday night) than I thought he would. As mentioned his recruitment had been all over the place with Auburn, LSU and Georgia all thinking they were going to nail down his commitment with Alabama on the outside looking in. But something changed a little over a month ago and ever since Dubose has been trending to the Tide, which is why I put in my FutureCast pick to Bama back on 5/12.

Dijon Lee
Back on 6/12, I said "Georgia has given its best shot here but I think Lee is Bama's to lose. The California pipeline is real". Lee is supposed to announce his decision on 6/28. However, based on what Jack and several other Rivals faithful are saying today, I have a strong feeling the staff already knows where Dijon will be playing his college football. ;)

Josiah Sharma
Defensive line is still a big need in the '25 class and Sharma has garnered a ton of focus from the staff. Although he's been relatively quiet throughout his recruitment, Sharma has always been a huge fan of DeBoer. No doubt DeBoer and staff have generated a wave of momentum on the recruiting trail and I think Sharma could get swept up in the current very soon.

giphy.gif

Dawson Merritt
Lastly, I'll add that the Nebraska staff seems to have come to the realization that 4-star LB Dawson Merritt is now Bama's to lose. I think Merritt is ready to put an end to his recruitment and announce for the Tide.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News