ADVERTISEMENT

with coach oats

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
pushing the buttons , this bama team with all of our weapons should be a nightmare to guard. q and jd driving and alex t, primo, and shack being able to shoot and drive and plenty more weapons on the bench. burnett and gurley will help big time. roll tide

pushing the buttons , this bama team with all of our weapons should be a nightmare to guard. q and jd driving and alex t, primo, and shack being able to shoot and drive and plenty more weapons on the bench. burnett and gurley will help big time. roll tide
i left keon ellis out. hope he makes a jump like spreewell did after juco and i year. wimp used to say when juco players came they came quicker if that makes any sense. i always understood what he was saying.

Reactions: pfaud001
I look for Keon Ellis to move up NBA draft boards after this season. The kid can flat out ball, excellent defender, good shooter and penetrator. Look for vast improvement from year one to year two. He was the biggest surprise on the entire roster last season even started a few games down the stretch...

Other than highlight film I have not seen JD play yet. However, if he is anywhere close to what Cooper was at AU this is going to be one fun team to watch once again. With this amount of depth every player on that team should be inspired to live in the gym this summer.

Reactions: pfaud001
Charles Bediako and Jusaun Holt say don't forget about us, I think both will be big contributors.
Can't wait for the summer practice info, I'm sure our buddy Harper will have the inside info for us.😎

I look for Keon Ellis to move up NBA draft boards after this season. The kid can flat out ball, excellent defender, good shooter and penetrator. Look for vast improvement from year one to year two. He was the biggest surprise on the entire roster last season even started a few games down the stretch...
Keon Ellis reminds me of Jimmy Butler

Reactions: rt5412 and Bocat69
ADVERTISEMENT