• NY Knicks

• Houston Texans

• NY Jets

• Detroit Lions

• Atlanta Hawks

• Seattle Mariners

• Other - please state choice

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for other, meaning the Washington Football Team.
New management needed

Reactions: Codie B
Daniel Snyder is as bad an owner as there is in sports, but, when considering Detroit’s unreal longevity of ineptness, I have to go with them.
Good point, but I have been A Redskins fan since I can remember.

Reactions: Codie B
Hard to argue with Detroit lol. I'd offer up Sacramento as well. Vlade has made some confounding moves for the past decade. They do have a nice, young nucleus to build around, however, I suspect Vlade will trade Buddy Hield before the season starts.

And up until a couple of months ago I would have said my Chicago Bulls. Gar-Pax, while not sabateurs as some suggest, just couldn't figure it out. New VP (Arturas from Denver) and new GM (Eversley from PHI) FINALLY fired Jim "worst coach in sports" Boylen (rivaled only by my Texans ex-coach Bill O'Brian) Why all my teams gotta suck?? LOL My Dodgers finally did it at least. . Can not wait for Wednesday night's draft. I believe the Bulls will be very active on the trade market. We hold picks 4 and 44 and Arturas is known for moving back. Got Jocic at like 36 I think. He's the best in the biz evaluating international guys so if we stay at 4 and Ball or Wiseman don't fall to us I imagine we'll take Deni Advija, SF from Israel. I'm fine with it. Guess I should start a draft thread instead of hijacking this one. Sorry lol.

As a Jets fan, I am no doubt going with the Jets. Being a Jets fan is like running around in circles just for a concrete wall to come out of nowhere, you run into it, blackout, and you do it all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: kansas77
When I was bartending at Buffalo Phil's on a Sunday after a home game I had a big group of guys from Long Island. J-E-T-S guys, fuhgetaboutit. They got hammered, but they were great fans in that they acknowledged how bad the team has been and can laugh about it but would never, ever contemplate being anything other than a Jets fan which I appreciate. All had children in school here but these were blue collar people 100%. They were blown away by the gameday atmosphere in Tuscaloosa. They were mocking NY by comparison. They absolutely loved the stark difference in pace and style of living down south. Good people.

When I was bartending at Buffalo Phil's on a Sunday after a home game I had a big group of guys from Long Island. J-E-T-S guys, fuhgetaboutit. They got hammered, but they were great fans in that they acknowledged how bad the team has been and can laugh about it but would never, ever contemplate being anything other than a Jets fan which I appreciate. All had children in school here but these were blue collar people 100%. They were blown away by the gameday atmosphere in Tuscaloosa. They were mocking NY by comparison. They absolutely loved the stark difference in pace and style of living down south. Good people.
good story

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
ADVERTISEMENT