ADVERTISEMENT

#23 - Nick Pringle

jordin2715

All American
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2017
FYI - As mentioned on many posts (especially Ducky's Game Day Roll Call!) I live in Bluffton, SC just outside of Hilton Head. I had to get a new battery in my car today and went to the local dealership that I go to. While talking to the service department guy that usually takes care of me, I mentioned that I didn't want to come back from my trip to the Final Four and have a dead battery at the airport. He said are you going to see my cousin play? I said who is your cousin? His reply - #23 Nick Pringle! Needless to say, we had a great conversation and he told me that his 22-year-old daughter texts with Nick all the time. He told me to try and connect with Nick after the open practice on Friday. We'll see what happens there. I had forgotten that Nick is from Seabrook, SC and attended Whale Branch HS in Beaufort, SC which is very close to Parris Island for all you Marines out there that may have had your basic training there! All these places are about 30 minutes from where I live.

I mentioned in a post before the SEC Championship game in December that, I went to Marrietta, GA (where I once lived) a couple of days before the game and I had a tire that needed some air, so I went to a Jiffy lube type location to get some air put in. While waiting to get service, I saw a guy wearing a Bama hat and I struck up a conversation with him. He said that his son played ball at Alabama, and he thought that we were going to beat the Dawgs on Saturday. I agreed with his prognostication and asked who his son was. His reply - Collin Sexton!

My point on all of this is that I'm starting to get the same type of vibes about the Final Four as I did before the SEC Championship game! Hopefully Karma is on our side once again and we win it all in Phoenix! Roll Tide!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News