ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama ..... KIcker .... Old Guys Chance

BAMAPG

All American
Jan 11, 2004
Vandy has received more positive recognition in the last week becaue a kicker kicked a squib kick 32 yards ( CO SEC POTW special teams,) than they have had in 10 years combined .... all because a Girl was able to squib a kick 32 yards. It got me to thinking how can we one up them ....

I think it is a GREAT TIME to recognize one of the "old farts" with an opportunity to kick Saturday night. The requirements would be ... you must be at least 66, I qualify, you must be at least 5'9" (don't want CNS taking our spot) I am 6'3", you must be able to kick it 35 yards .... no height requirements ...(I can kick it 40 counting the roll she got 32 with the roll) thinking the old guy needs to have a full head of silver/gray hair ( I qualify) .... since it is LSU he needs to be able to talk TRASH to ED as he runs by .... I can do it .... I'll run by and toss him some crawfish ....while tossing him a picture of Sela Ward in her BAMA cheerleader outfit .....

Think of the recognition it would bring to all of us old guys who were never good enough to put on that Crimson Jersey and run onto that field ....think of our pride, think if he can kick it 40 yards surely he will be named at worst CO SEC Special Team player of the week .....think of all the old guys across the country running to a store to buy a football and going to an open field and getting in their exercise ... and hoping their coach will follow their idol CNS and recognize their old timers ...

Barring hanging a 100 on LSU sending an old timer out to kick off would send a clear message to LSU ......

Thank you in advance Sarah Fuller if we get a chance ....

All in fun ....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News