ADVERTISEMENT

Bama Defense Thought......

CUBSWSC

All American
Aug 4, 2005
Chicago, IL
Our secondary is slow and that is the bottom line. Battle and Wright can't guard their shadow and Jobe is a PI waiting to happen. We play way too much zone and bend don't break defense to have high 4 and 5 star players all over the field. The LB's are slow in pass vs run and dont get depth over the middle and the 12-15 yard pass has killed Alabama all year. Only bright spot is Moore is a freshman and played like a freshman Saturday night. We need more team speed on defense in the back 7. I liked Moody playing out there better than Moses and Harris. He played faster and made plays.

Moses might be the biggest disappointment on the entire defense this year. Not one award mentioned, not even captain, nothing. He has had an awful year and needs to come back and prove he can play at the next level. If NFL teams watch his film this year he will never see the field only as Special teams player due to he can run. He is projected 3-4 Round pick. Moses is playing to not get hurt which is sad but I get it. Its just not going to get him what he wants at the next level. I think I heard his name mentioned making a tackle less than 6-8 times all year. Sad.

Roll Tide...We can only get better I would hope or changes need to be made in order to win a Natl Champ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News