ADVERTISEMENT

Best argument for funny numbers is COVID deaths.

Bryanstein2

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2018
Tuscaloosa
The COVID deaths occur 2 to 3 weeks after initial diagnosis. I know the CDC says 3 weeks, but a friend of my Dad's died in 2 weeks.

The positive cases started spiking between June 20 and July 2 (depending on who's chart you view, and if its 2 day, bi-weekly, etc). Now, that means the COVID death chart should trail that by 2 to 3 weeks, RIGHT??? Well, the covid death chart is not reflecting the covid positives like every "expert" says it should.

So, what does that mean? I'm on record as saying I don't believe the US can have 8 times more CVPs (covid positives) as any other nation in the world. It simply does not pass my sniff test. But, let's ignore that for a bit. What could this data be telling us? Here are some possibilities.

1) The CVP data is completely bogus. That makes you a conspiracy theorist. Either they're counting anybody that coughs or they are intentionally faking the numbers (Unused tests showing CVP). Why would anyone do this and shut the economy down?

a. run the small businessman out of business so he needs to depend on the government.
b. win an election
c. inject an implant with a vaccine so we can all become robots.
d. give everyone a mark in the forehead or back of their hand so they cannot buy or sell without the mark. What a "beasty" thing to do.

2) There is no conspiracy and the tests are showing positive if someone has a cold. The cold virus is a corona virus, you know. It may be possible.

3) The virus has mutated into a weaker form, such that deaths will not tail CVPs in 2 to 3 weeks. After all, the corona virus is very good at mutations. There is a good reason there is no vaccine for the common cold.

4) The virus is infecting a vastly higher number of younger people. Maybe some validity to this, but it cannot explain the 9 fold increase over the rest of the world.

No's 2 and 3 are good things.

Regardless of why deaths aren't following the CVP curves, the fact remains, it appears we're beyond the peak in Covid deaths. Surely all the smart people monitoring this thing understand this fact. Thus, why no open the economy back up? Does that lead us more towards answer No. 1 above?

Lastly, I have serious doubts as to whether we will every have a vaccine. This is a corona virus. they never developed a vaccine for cold and they never developed a vaccine for COVID 2 after years of trying. Why do we think it could happen for C19?

One last question. Why is the US the only free world country not to open back up? Is COVID 19 more deadly in the US and nobody told me?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News