ADVERTISEMENT

DERRICK HENRY: Cover of ESPN The Magazine's College Football Preview issue

timberland1111

All American
Jan 2, 2012
Derrick Henry will be on the cover of ESPN The Magazine's regional issue when the College Football Preview comes out on June 1.

I know the reason these magazines choose these certain players is to sell more magazines but I still think it's generally a good thing for Alabama football to have its players featured prominently on a major publication like ESPN.

How much do highly ranked recruits pay attention to the national media when players like Derrick Henry are featured? I don't know of course, but it keeps Alabama up front as a national football power.

Article:

"Photos: Cardale Jones, Derrick Henry, Trevone Boykin, Royce Freeman On “ESPN The Magazine” CFB Preview Covers
Andrew Holleran

We’re 99 days away from the start of the 2015 college football season.

That means a lot of different things, one of them being that many college football preview magazines are hitting the shelves.

The regional covers for ESPN The Magazine‘s college football preview issue have been released. Ohio State’s Cardale Jones, Alabama’s Derrick Henry, Oregon’s Royce Freeman and TCU’s Trevone Boykin are on the different covers.

The issue is scheduled to be released June 1.

Here they are:

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-9.13.52-AM.png

ESPN The Magazine.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-9.19.50-AM.png

ESPN The Magazine.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-9.20.05-AM.png

ESPN The Magazine.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-9.20.20-AM.png

ESPN The Magazine."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards