ADVERTISEMENT

FINALLY a Grandad

budog

All American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2005
I know that many of you guys are Grandparents and it is something that has always been a dream of mine, well yesterday that dream came true. I am starting later than most Grandparents, but man was it worth the wait. Just wanted to share this with the basketball crew.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I know that many of you guys are Grandparents and it is something that has always been a dream of mine, well yesterday that dream came true. I am starting later than most Grandparents, but man was it worth the wait. Just wanted to share this with the basketball crew.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
when he gets about 6-10 send him on down to bama.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Congrats Dale! As you are learning, there is nothing that can compare to being a grandparent. I always tell folks that if I had known how much fun grandchildren are I would have had them first!

ROLL TIDE!!!!
congrats

Reactions: Codie B and budog
congrats GIF

Reactions: budog and Codie B

ROLL TIDE!!!!
budog, I became a first time granddad Dec 20. Congratulations! It's a good place to be, and truly a gift from God. Her dad (my son) graduated from The UofA in 2008, I graduated in 1978, so we know she'll be brought up properly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT