ADVERTISEMENT

Has Tony apologized for his ridiculous thread?

Road to 19

All American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Decatur, Alabama
"Oregon head coach Dan Lanning is currently in Tuscaloosa, Alabama where he is set to interview for the Crimson Tide’s head coaching job following Nick Saban’s retirement, multiple sources told TideIllustrated."

How can you be a mod on this board and post that garbage? I mean we all depend on you. For you, its not about posting something first, it is about posting facts. Each of us pay a lot to get valid information from YOU. There are a ton of quacks on this board. They are all wanna be "insiders'. Don't be that guy. Unless I have just overlooked it and if so, I apologize, but I would hope he has certainly eaten his crow.

There is nothing wrong with having bad info. Just own it if you do. Its called accountability; just like Coach Saban would require.

From Tony:

Hey, I fully admit that our sources were wrong on this. I apologize for that and take full ownership of what happened. I can assure you that nothing any of you say is worse than the stuff I'm telling myself right now.

I love this board. Kelly, myself and the whole team are working hard to bring you the most accurate news. I played a role in dropping the ball on this, and I feel terrible for letting y'all down. I'm sorry it took me so long to post a response to this. I've spent the morning trying to figure out what went wrong while also looking to find more information moving forward.

The only thing I can do now is put my head down and keep trying to bring you the Alabama coverage you deserve. I appreciate every one of you. Some of you feel like family to me, and I'm sorry for letting you guys down on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News