ADVERTISEMENT

If I texted YOU to bring me MY car back…

rchuckjordan

All American
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2014
And u left the MY keys in MY car for me.

However you had no idea I had been drinking…and i ended driving it and killing someone.

Should YOU go to jail with me?

Take the word GUN out of this because a segment of our population can’t get past this. I even saw a text about Syria…clearly that poster has not been to Syria or they would NOT make that comparison.

If Miller knew the intent, he would be charged. Trust the blue to do their (ungrateful) job.

Ignore the idiots with keyboards…no IQ to have a Twitter account…

And u left the MY keys in MY car for me.

However you had no idea I had been drinking…and i ended driving it and killing someone.

Should YOU go to jail with me?

Take the word GUN out of this because a segment of our population can’t get past this. I even saw a text about Syria…clearly that poster has not been to Syria or they would NOT make that comparison.

If Miller knew the intent, he would be charged. Trust the blue to do their (ungrateful) job.

Ignore the idiots with keyboards…no IQ to have a Twitter account…
You have it right, maybe we should hear the facts, there is a dashboard video that no one has seen that would be informative.

Reactions: lainey2020
How can you take the word GUN out of the equation? You're moving the goal posts

Wholeheartedly disagree. It’s the outcome that matters, no what was used.

The decision to pull the trigger of a gun, the decision to drive drunk, the decisions to stab with a knife…if they lead to an injury, then they matter.

Otherwise they are an everyday object that require a HUMAN decision to impact harm

Guns are not bad, people are.

Wholeheartedly disagree. It’s the outcome that matters, no what was used.

The decision to pull the trigger of a gun, the decision to drive drunk, the decisions to stab with a knife…if they lead to an injury, then they matter.

Otherwise they are an everyday object that require a HUMAN decision to impact harm

Guns are not bad, people are.

Agreed. It’s it’s true that Brandon Miller never touched the gun and there was know information relayed to Miller as to why Miles needed his own registered gun, that’s all I feel is needed to clear him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT