ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Offensive Decisions to be made Moving Forward…

uagolffan

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2017
We have 4 very different skill sets in our QB room. As it stands right now and on paper Jalen’s strengths are different from the other 3 QB’s…he can really throw it deep and he can really run it. Ty seems to be a good short to intermediate passer and runs it pretty darn well. I really haven’t seen enough of Dylan to know but all last season we were told that he may have been our best overall and most instinctive passer…not sure about his running ability. Then there is Austin…he seems to be more of a pocket passer (HS film looks great) and is already very familiar with CRG, CKD offensive system but he is just 17. All season long it seemed as if Rees had to adjust the offense to fit Jalen’s strengths and weaknesses. I believe that our offense in 24’ with an adjustment or two will closely resemble Washington’s offense from last season. Washington had great receivers and a super talented passer. We have a ton of talented skill players and hopefully will bring in more. I am excited about all of the possibilities and to see how they use everyone. No predictions here but I believe our QB will be the guy who grasps the offense the best and is the most consistent passer of the group…don’t count out Dylan Lonergan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News