ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead State: 7:00 SEC+

One of the guys that I smoke with at the cigar lounge was telling me today that it’s going to be hard to recognize Bama with 2 white guys playing at the same time when there is more than 3:00 to go in the game and we are up by 20 plus.

I don’t know about you RS, but I am going to be looking at a lot of different things tonight one of which will be who is going to be able to handle the rock at the point other than Sears and Estrada. Being involved in the gambling industry for so many years I have learned to lock onto a team that covers and ride them all of the way through the season, last year Hofstra was a covering machine and our new guy Estrada played a massive role in the Pride’s covering success. He seemed to be much more comfortable when he was on the wing.

I’m also going to be very curious to see if Pringle can play a little more under control this year, don’t get me wrong I love his high energy game, but we can’t afford for him to pick up his third foul of the game with 13:00 minutes to go in the first half this year, we are going to need him to log many more minutes per game this year than last.

Can Stevenson’s body hold up to the grind? Can Nelson be as effective down low as he can be perched out of the wing? Who will be our guy down the stretch at the free throw line when we are trying to ice games, last year Miller, Sears and Quinnerly all shot right around 80% from the charity stripe and though we did not really play a ton of close games I don’t think we would have won 31 ball games without the clutch late game free throw shooting.

Roll Tide!!!!

This is an excellent post and l hope we get most of these questions answered tonight.

Are you at the game?

Reactions: budog
This is an excellent post and l hope we get most of these questions answered tonight.

Are you at the game?
I was there Lainey and was super impressed with many different Bama players, but I must say I was most impressed with the kid at half who hit the free throw, the 3 pointer and the half court shot to win a $200 gift certificate. I bet he got high-fives from 500 people when he was finished. As for the game I saw what I was hoping to see in Nelson and Estrada and I saw much more than I was expecting in Stevinson, he does not play like a high school kid at all. I think we are a team that probably won’t win the SEC, but I could easily see us making an even deeper NCAA run this year due to all of the senior leadership this club has.

Roll Tide!!!!

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT