ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive line

waldoweant

All American
Mar 24, 2013
I can't help but be a little worried about our depth. I'm just hoping that we will have another suprise like cam Rob. the way I see it is cam shank Kelly Bozeman and Jackson. Now, I feel like that is a winning line but if one of those guys gets injured we could be hurting. I think that bozeman and Jackson will both be improvements at guard and tackle especially at run blocking. Shank will be about the same as brown was being as they were neck and neck maybe he will have less false starts though. I also wouldnt be suprised if Brandon green got some time at guard or right tackle. But after those guys were are very inexperienced and really kind of small. I've heard good things about pirshbacher and Casher but those guys are small for our o line so is gardenhoser,(hausenhauser). I just would like to see us get back to run blocking better Even though we weren't bad. Iy wasn't what it has been. I'm really excited for the next couple of years though. When some of our young guys get a little more weight and when cotton gets experience I think we will have a 2011 2012 type line. What do yall think

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News