ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting and fans.

Eddie T Baggs

All American
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2017
Alabama
Prolly the most ridiculous sight I’ve ever seen outside of the stampede of Bammers running full sprint to get CNS autograph at BDS fan day.

Months of posts on here about how great a croot is and how great of a player he is. Showing all friends and families HS highlight videos. Then the day of the announcement and the croot picks another school and BAM…. Just like that the kid is a money hungry good for nuttin back stabbing POS that has no dreams of playing in the NFL or for a dynasty that will guarantee him a championship ring. He sucks, he will never amount to anything, we never wanted him ___________ is better anyway. 🤣🤣🤣

The only 2 recruits that I really thought “that’s gonna hurt us”.. I’m talking sure fire game changers that you didn’t want to see go somewhere else.. was Tebow and Clowney. I just don’t understand why fans get soooo worked up over an 18yr old player in a sport that’s not a skill position. QB is a different story, after that they are dime a dozen IMO. Saban can take any class in the top 10 and win Nattys IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News