ADVERTISEMENT

Shameless plug about my son graduating from Bama today

MacRtr14

All American
Aug 1, 2017
Pensacola
We returned to Pensacola this evening from attending my son Jake's graduation. He received a Bachelor's degree in Finance and Economics and a Master's in Economics. He graduated with a 4.0. He had a great 7 day stretch...he attended the Iron Bowl and the SEC Championship game and in between got accepted into Yale Law School. He worked as an intern for the FBI in Wash DC for two summers and worked in the Birmingham and Tuscaloosa FBI offices this past summer.

Fortunately, he loved attending Bama and enjoyed the entire Bama experience. I attended the graduation with my wife and my son Joseph who graduated from Bama in 2014. It was cool...I graduated in 1980 and Bama won 2 National Championships while I was there, Bama won two NC's while my son Joseph who graduated in 2014 was there, and Bama has won 2 NC's while my son Jake has been there. If we win it all this year he will have been able to celebrate 3 NC's in the 4.5 years he was there.

It's great to be a Bama fan! My wife and I drove back today but Joseph and Jake stayed over to enjoy the basketball game against Houston tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News