ADVERTISEMENT

Things I realized after tonight...

Black Elvis

All American
Jun 18, 2010
Sup brethren? Many of you may not remember me, but I've been a loyal paying member for quite some time. Also, I've learned over the years how to deal with the haters. At first, I was always reluctant to post anything at all because this crowd can be tough as hell. But whatever. The following are simply personal observations that I gathered from yesterday...

OK... Clemson may be for real. Tough, hard-fighting squad who simply don't give up.

Bama... I now firmly believe we are for real as well. The Ole Miss loss is still an argument, and rightfully so. Hell, we turned it over 5 freakin' times, but still... we still lost. And in my book, a W is a W and an L is still an L. However, I think we have rebounded wonderfully. We are a MUCH better team now than we were then. And the same goes for Griffith. What a stud he was tonight! And if Henry isn't the frontrunner now, than something is seriously wrong. Completely unbiased of course (g). Seriously though... So proud of our boys.

Florida... still don't know. I mean... a field goal to beat Vandy... wow! Nah, I just don't know. Love McElwain, but that was very disappointing. I honestly think they've overachieved all year in a weak East. They're a year or two behind, in my opinion.

Ohio State... Sure, they'll continue to be in the top 4 until they lose, but I honestly believe that L is creeping up fast. We'll see, but I just can't cement them in my top 4.

TCU... Yeah, uhhh... what's up now? Huh? Exactly. Can't wait to see what Baylor does. And I hate saying that, because this was a program that once prided itself on solid unyielding defense. Where you at now?

Baylor... Still, still... Are you guys for real? Are you? Is anybody in the BIG12 for real? Like Okie St.?

Oklahoma State... See above. Nice job today, but... Damn man, I just don't know about these BIG12 teams. More afraid of your instate foes than you. Any day.

Oklahoma... Out of the entire conference, this team is the realest, IMO. Stupid, retarted loss vs Texas, but you could make the same argument of us vs. Ole Miss. This team seems to be on a mission. We'll see. Mad respect for Stoops though. Dude knows how to win. Period.

More will come. Tell me what you think so far. Flame guard in full effect, of course. Just giving my two cents. Too lazy to continue. Please chime in to keep these wheels rolling. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News