ADVERTISEMENT

2 Games left.. then SEC

jd82tide

All American
Dec 21, 2012
Montgomery
What y'all think. I know, I know, I know, it's a different group every night and the most unpredictable team in recent memory. I feel like we're destined for a 5 seed in SEC and 5 seed in the dance. Would be fun to see us win out and finish with 21 wins and make a run in the SEC. I go into every game with the mindset... this is the first game of the year and have no clue who will do what. Having set that, JQ seems to have found it and when he's on we can be very, very, dangerous. My guess is we finish 20-11 and win one or two in the SEC tourney. Anything else would be a huge bonus.

Reactions: michael1965
If we will take care of business tonight it’s pretty much house money until the ncaa tournament. I think we finish up the way you predicted as well..

ncaa tournament. I’m going to feel pretty good about our chances at a deep run as long as we avoid Gonzaga or Baylor in the sweet 16. I don’t want a rematch situation. I feel like we can beat auburn at a neutral site the way they have played more recently and we would definitely be on a mission, and I love our chances at Arizona or Kansas

Reactions: jd82tide
If we will take care of business tonight it’s pretty much house money until the ncaa tournament. I think we finish up the way you predicted as well..

ncaa tournament. I’m going to feel pretty good about our chances at a deep run as long as we avoid Gonzaga or Baylor in the sweet 16. I don’t want a rematch situation. I feel like we can beat auburn at a neutral site the way they have played more recently and we would definitely be on a mission, and I love our chances at Arizona or Kansas
If we get a 3rd shot at the barn and beat them.... I'll be the guy doing the crane in Toomer's corner doing the Crimson Crane all night long like Lionel Richie.

Reactions: WAR_GA
If we get a 3rd shot at the barn and beat them.... I'll be the guy doing the crane in Toomer's corner doing the Crimson Crane all night long like Lionel Richie.
It would be incredible. I just can’t escape this feeling Bama gets the last laugh on them this year either by making a deeper run in the dance or beating them in one of these tournaments. Auburns guard play has been atrocious of late

I get the feeling that Bama wins the final two games of the season. LSU, despite being highly regarded by Kenpom, is only 5-5 in there last 10 games.

The thing that scares me about the SEC Tourney is that whenever this team looks and feels like they are about to be at that championship level, they roll out a stinker.

This team has the potential, but for whatever reason has not been able to put it on the floor very much. If the team that played Gonzaga and Baylor played every game they are a contender. If the team that has played Georgia and Missouri shows up then just a pretender heading back home very quickly. Ellis, JQ, Shack, JD and about three more all have played at about 70% of what they are capable for whatever reasons.

It would be incredible. I just can’t escape this feeling Bama gets the last laugh on them this year either by making a deeper run in the dance or beating them in one of these tournaments. Auburns guard play has been atrocious of late
Auburn is not the same team when you take them off the farm. They have no impressive road wins, and barely escaped trips to Mizzou and Georgia.

I like Bama's chances against anybody if we are the underdog. Scared of the first round match up against a 12. Don't care who it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT