ADVERTISEMENT

205Gods annual Rumblings....

205GoD

All American
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2015
Few things....

The suspensions were supposed to be worse from what I heard. More players may be punished for other reasons as well. This may come out soon. Both sides of the ball.

Leadership on this team may be an issue. Focus as well. This is a team full of guys who expect to get drafted next year and all have won a NC. Virtually every starter will probably be gone after this season if no injury on both sides. Not saying they’ve been playing bad but I hope there are more TEAM and not I guys between now and SEC play.

Jury’s still out on how well the new staff meshes with the players. This is pretty much the third staff these guys have dealt with and little continuity. Few fires but not horrible or out of the ordinary.

Tuas a great talent but not sure he’s the alpha at QB as far as leadership and demanding the best out of guys like an AJ or Hurts or a guy that guys want to make look good like Sims. Looking for that guy maybe Jeudy or Leatherwood.

Same on defense. There’s concern about the depth up front. Good response from Baker but lot of guys missed a lot of time in camp and hope guys can get in full game shape and tougher or it’ll be a long season up front. Front 7 will be interesting to see when we play a team with a solid OLine and RBs. LSU may be a challenge.

But the positive is that we have vets in the secondary and Idk if anyone can stop our passing game. If we can get the guys all focused well outscore everyone and teams will be passing most of the game and unleash the pass rush that should be wicked especially with our coverage potentially being top notch. BTW Ben Davis May be a contributor this year. I like Chris Allen, he’s a different kind of guy but when he wants to he can turn it on.

More otw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News