ADVERTISEMENT

6-11 center fardaws aimiq

giphy.gif

redshirt sophmore from utah valley is in the portal and has been contacted by bama. he averaged 19 points and 13.6 rebounds a game. number 2 rebounder in the nation.
I won't come to Bama if he expects to post up and get touches down low...

Reactions: jtr4dad
GOAT23, be careful not to take over Pwest’s “negative Nancy “ lead

What other options does he have my friend ?
Zero. He has the opportunity to be on a basketball team 1 more time and he’s taking it.

I would like clarification in if he counts toward the number since it’s a bonus Covid year. They were talking about Richmond in the tournament that they had a massive roster bc of Covid. Like 20 guys

Reactions: Codie B
The truth will set you free. Sugar coating will lead to continued mediocrity and irrelevance. But Tide basketball already knows a great deal about that
The thought that stating opinions on message boards matters is is over-inflating it’s importance to a comical degree

The truth will set you free. Sugar coating will lead to continued mediocrity and irrelevance. But Tide basketball already knows a great deal about that
What Nate Oats has done in his short term at Bama is neither mediocre our irrelevant. So your comment is not the truth at all, but thanks for the reply Nancy.

What Nate Oats has done in his short term at Bama is neither mediocre our irrelevant. So your comment is not the truth at all, but thanks for the reply Nancy.
Referring to the last 30 years Felecia. And losing by 14 in first round of tourney is irrelevant.
I support Oats/ next year will tell us a great deal.

redshirt sophmore from utah valley is in the portal and has been contacted by bama. he averaged 19 points and 13.6 rebounds a game. number 2 rebounder in the nation.
If he comes to Bama, I hope he can produce the same results. The last thing we need is just another "tall guy."

Reactions: BaselineLeaner4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT