ADVERTISEMENT

6-11 jordan brown

Don't know if it had anything to do with it or not, but Grant Nelson making it official he is coming to Bama may have impacted his decision. l wanted both of them. We still need another big man and a point guard IMO.

Reactions: Codie B
Don't know if it had anything to do with it or not, but Grant Nelson making it official he is coming to Bama may have impacted his decision. l wanted both of them. We still need another big man and a point guard IMO.
If Grant Nelson is ok at playing center at 6’11” then we should be good at every other position. Including PG.

I just am not a big fan of analytics. If a player has an easy 5 ft shot then he should be allowed to take it. Kiffin has sure made an ass out of himself with stubborn analytics. And in the tournament we looked stupid driving in a getting blocked on layups. Maybe coach will do a average of how many times a layup works against a proven shot blocker.

Reactions: bet9
I just am not a big fan of analytics. If a player has an easy 5 ft shot then he should be allowed to take it. Kiffin has sure made an ass out of himself with stubborn analytics. And in the tournament we looked stupid driving in a getting blocked on layups. Maybe coach will do a average of how many times a layup works against a proven shot blocker.
Yes, we looked like we didn't know what we were doing.....finishing 4th in the country!

Reactions: xcop and lainey2020
Yes, we looked like we didn't know what we were doing.....finishing 4th in the country!
If he keeps letting Grant Nelson play he’s game then he going to allow him to shoot inside the paint. I’m happy with the season but we had our best chance to go deep into the tournament. I do believe we may have peaked to soon.

If he keeps letting Grant Nelson play he’s game then he going to allow him to shoot inside the paint. I’m happy with the season but we had our best chance to go deep into the tournament. I do believe we may have peaked to soon.

"Peaked too soon" is a concept for teams that aren't particularly good, so they need to be at their best in order to be dangerous and they've only got a limited amount of time where they'll be good. Alabama did not "peak too soon", they just got beat by a team that went to the national championship

"Peaked too soon" is a concept for teams that aren't particularly good, so they need to be at their best in order to be dangerous and they've only got a limited amount of time where they'll be good. Alabama did not "peak too soon", they just got beat by a team that went to the national championship
One of the primary reasons we did not advance in the Tournament is that aBrandon Miller got shut down. If he would have had his usual game in scoring we would have gone forward. Just my opinion after the fact.

This would be just what we need to fill our last spot. lt's not looking as bad as it was at one time, but Brown would supply some much needed depth in the front court.
after this years roster is dome, it might be The best effort from a head coach I have seen and the quality for who he gets is amazing to me.

after this years roster is dome, it might be The best effort from a head coach I have seen and the quality for who he gets is amazing to me.
You know he didn’t fill all his roster last year. He may save this one for recruiting with his full coaching staff. I think we may already have a replacement for JQ. But, JQ hasn’t confirmed his move to Miami so far, so who knows what going on?

Reactions: bet9
You know he didn’t fill all his roster last year. He may save this one for recruiting with his full coaching staff. I think we may already have a replacement for JQ. But, JQ hasn’t confirmed his move to Miami so far, so who knows what going on?

Who would the replacement for JQ be?

Reactions: bet9 and Codie B
From what l'm hearing looks like JQ is going to end up in Memphis.

Reactions: bet9 and JMusso72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT