ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama basketball center Charles Bediako day-to-day with knee injury

That's the Bama basketball we know... ffs... Luck is never our friend for very long.

frustrated charlie brown GIF

Well, I truly hope he is ok, because Bama fans were about to realize how important Bediako is to this team. Just his presence in the lane, from a defensive, shot altering way, is more important than I think some realize. Please be ok Chuck 🙏.

Well, I truly hope he is ok, because Bama fans were about to realize how important Bediako is to this team. Just his presence in the lane, from a defensive, shot altering way, is more important than I think some realize. Please be ok Chuck 🙏.
I hope he’s ok. We need him. But he has his games. Some games he’s a monster and some games he’s far from it.

I hope he’s ok. We need him. But he has his games. Some games he’s a monster and some games he’s far from it.
He has his limitations, at times, but like I stated, his defensive importance in the lane is something that many do not realize how important he is to this team’s success. We don’t have anyone to replace him when it comes to that, and Pringle has real issues staying out of foul trouble. Gurly is not a shot altering big man in any way. This would be a huge blow if Bediako is not ok quickly.

Having had a torn PCL, ACL and MCL and having had all the surgeries available, except knee replacement, a minor knee injury is one that someone else suffers. I hope it is just a sprained MCL. Without Bediako we have no one to match up against Tennessee's big. Tennessee is an extremely tall team and we will be loaded with matchup problems. We needed a full cast for Wed. Night.

We are approaching an extremely difficult part of the schedule with Tennessee, Arkansas, Auburn and aTm in front of us, not to mention a Georgia team that suddenly believes they can back door into the NCAA field and of course the conference doormat, South Carolina. We need to be at full strength for this February-March run.

Having had a torn PCL, ACL and MCL and having had all the surgeries available, except knee replacement, a minor knee injury is one that someone else suffers. I hope it is just a sprained MCL. Without Bediako we have no one to match up against Tennessee's big. Tennessee is an extremely tall team and we will be loaded with matchup problems. We needed a full cast for Wed. Night.

We are approaching an extremely difficult part of the schedule with Tennessee, Arkansas, Auburn and aTm in front of us, not to mention a Georgia team that suddenly believes they can back door into the NCAA field and of course the conference doormat, South Carolina. We need to be at full strength for this February-March run.
Tennessee's big man is 6'9 and we have length on them all over the court.

Reactions: lainey2020

Bama will boat race Georgia. Will not be close.

Reactions: jjerry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT