ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama contacts mid major stars

Gurley had 15 against us this year. Yesterday he did not mention us but said he has been contacted by many teams including Ark., GA, and Aub.

Reactions: bet9
Gurley is a good one . I follow Furman basketball because my daughter was an athlete at Furman and we are still fans of their sports programs. Go get him if he fits.
Absolutely agree 56. Gurley hung 15 on us earlier this year when we beat them 83-80. Guy is a player. I know he averaged around 16 points a game and about 6 boards. 6”8 forward that can shoot the three would be a welcomed addition.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Only concern is that this means oats knows of some guys leaving... I hope nobody transfers(other than Rojas or maybe Ambrose) or leaves for the NBA(Primo/Quinerly). As long as we have room im all for this

Reactions: bet9
JQ will have to get subbed out on defense if he’s going to play in the NBA anytime soon. I’m pretty sure every player in the league would score on him consistently.

JQ will have to get subbed out on defense if he’s going to play in the NBA anytime soon. I’m pretty sure every player in the league would score on him consistently.
Don’t disagree, but I’ve seen worse decisions made... my point is I hope nobody makes a bad decision and leaves bc our 2 with a shot at the league aren’t ready

He’s just reaching out to these guys. They’d take Bediako and Burnett over these guys, but in the case someone else may leave off the roster they want their options open

Reactions: xcop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT