ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Katz's power ranking men's Basketball

gedrury1852

All American
Gold Member
May 16, 2006
Houma, La.
Not sure I can post this but thought it was interesting. RTR 4 LIFE.

28. Alabama (NR): Nate Oats continues to put his program together like he did at Buffalo. He’s got two anchors in John Petty Jr. and Herb Jones, who will help the Tide get back to the NCAA tournament.

28. Alabama (NR): Nate Oats continues to put his program together like he did at Buffalo. He’s got two anchors in John Petty Jr. and Herb Jones, who will help the Tide get back to the NCAA tournament.
Seems like I saw that article. Bama was 28th and The barn was not listed in his 30 teams.

Not that it matters, but most polls I've seen have us top 20 with several picking us first in the SEC. I kinda fear the Auburn Football Scenario. Every year they get hyped up, high early ranking, they drop about 5 games. Hopefully we don't have any hype-based ego.

28 is obviously better than we’ve been the last few years, but I’ll be disappointed if we actually finish that low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT