ADVERTISEMENT

Antoine Davis has just entered portal..

From Birmingham, AL. Son of ex-Indiana coach and Bama player Mike Davis.

Career Stats Last 4 Seasons​

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

I think Nate will be looking to add more length on the wing now with our defensive woes from last season and at least 2 true PGs already on the roster. Don’t know if we can afford another 6’1 guard

I think CNO would definitely rather take a SG 6'4 - 6'6 hybrid that can score.
Hope that's what Rylin Griffen going to be, but we need experience there.
Darious Miles will help.

He can shoot/score, but man he turns the ball over a lot. Averages more turnovers that any of our guys from last year and we turned the ball over A LOT.
That we don't need (TO prone). I still have flashback nightmares from last season's TOs.

Reactions: bet9
I can live with 3 turnovers per game if the guy is scoring 24. I would love to have him. If he’s anything like his daddy then he’s also as tough as nails.
I guess we need to know how much is "a lot." Three TOs is not a lot, especially if the individual is productive in other crucial areas.

He can shoot/score, but man he turns the ball over a lot. Averages more turnovers that any of our guys from last year and we turned the ball over A LOT.
If you played 4 years of college ball and averaging 24 points a game I have a question. Why are you not going to play professionally overseas or the G league?

If you played 4 years of college ball and averaging 24 points a game I have a question. Why are you not going to play professionally overseas or the G league?
He’s not considered a player that will be drafted, more of an undrafted free agent. He’s small, listed at 6’1” 165 which means he is likely closer to 6’0” 150:

He doesn’t finish well around the rim and because of his height he doesn’t even take it to the rim much. That’s why he has shot more than 10 threes per game in each of the 4 season, he is hitting 38% of those threes so that’s great. Plus he takes and hits the mid range shot at a high rate.

That said, I still much rather have a big that can protect the paint, rebound, and score around the basket at a high clip than to take yet another 6’1” to 6’4” guard that I keep seeing in these threads.

He’s not considered a player that will be drafted, more of an undrafted free agent. He’s small, listed at 6’1” 165 which means he is likely closer to 6’0” 150:

He doesn’t finish well around the rim and because of his height he doesn’t even take it to the rim much. That’s why he has shot more than 10 threes per game in each of the 4 season, he is hitting 38% of those threes so that’s great. Plus he takes and hits the mid range shot at a high rate.

That said, I still much rather have a big that can protect the paint, rebound, and score around the basket at a high clip than to take yet another 6’1” to 6’4” guard that I keep seeing in these threads.
i like that big guy from murray state thats transfering. cant think of his name right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bet9 and G.O.A.T-23
His range is unlimited and he makes them at a high percentage. There is an obvious family connection. Let’s get him.
i remember watching mike davis play at fayette witch is not far from t-town. he probally still has alot of family in alabama.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT