ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Anyone else besides me pulling for Vandy?

Refs carried Vandy last night.

Junior is not such a hotshot when the stripes aren't sending him to the freethrow line 20 times.
Kid is pretty good and has heart. He plays the game smartly, if you leave your feet or not in good defensive position, he’s going to draw the foul on you.

The refs have screwed Vandy in this game on two occasions. First the shot clock violation when Stack got the technical and then this out of bounds. Two horrible calls that will give UK the win.

The refs have screwed Vandy in this game on two occasions. First the shot clock violation when Stack got the technical and then this out of bounds. Two horrible calls that will give UK the win.
you would think the game was in lexington.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Nope! I did not and will not pull for Vandy. I'm not a Cats fan either, but I'm a lil tired of Pippen Jr. and his antics plus the cut-aways to daddy. No phantom calls last night so his FT line forays were cut short. He shot about 3/17 and had about 5 or more TOs, which negated the points.

I was. But knew when it got tight Kentucky would get the whistles, and they did. I don’t know why our fans don’t like Pippen. It’s not his fault that our guards can’t guard and we foul. He just happens to be good at scoring and drawing fouls, two things we can’t deal with.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
I was disappointed in big blue. The one time I actually wanted to see them win something they barely got the job done.

It's funny the difference it makes when a team goes from shooting 45 free throws to only shooting 10. The whole game with UK only had 23 free throws and 30 total fouls between the two teams. If the officials call our game that way on both ends we beat Vandy by 20 or more.

Most of the time I'm at least indifferent to Vandy and sometimes pull for them when they're actually competitive. But the flopping game their current basketball team plays is miserable to watch. I wanted them blown out of the gym. More pointedly I wanted us to blow them out of the gym.

Awful night for Pippflop, will he be back for his last year or go to Europe? Doesn't seem he's on any draft projections as anything other than maybe a late second round pick. Apparently at least one scout said he should stay at Vandy. I'd rather he move on so we don't flail around sending him to the free throw line 25 times in another 3 hr foul fest game.

I was disappointed in big blue. The one time I actually wanted to see them win something they barely got the job done.

It's funny the difference it makes when a team goes from shooting 45 free throws to only shooting 10. The whole game with UK only had 23 free throws and 30 total fouls between the two teams. If the officials call our game that way on both ends we beat Vandy by 20 or more.

Most of the time I'm at least indifferent to Vandy and sometimes pull for them when they're actually competitive. But the flopping game their current basketball team plays is miserable to watch. I wanted them blown out of the gym. More pointedly I wanted us to blow them out of the gym.

Awful night for Pippflop, will he be back for his last year or go to Europe? Doesn't seem he's on any draft projections as anything other than maybe a late second round pick. Apparently at least one scout said he should stay at Vandy. I'd rather he move on so we don't flail around sending him to the free throw line 25 times in another 3 hr foul fest game.
x 2 👍

I think they were cheated out of that game honestly.

Part of the reason Pippen Jr. ended up at the line so much is because he’s a smart player who knows how to draw fouls and our guards are horrible at defending the ball. They are always in bad defensive positions and he draws the contact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT