ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn and Illinois Lost

And

You’ve been negative for months. After losses youre there posting. When we win, nowhere to be found
He doesn’t need me to stick up for him but that’s not remotely true. I’ve been in plenty of thread conversating with him after both wins and loses.

Also, facts are just facts. What he posted was 100% factual, take it how you want but it doesn’t change a thing.

Reactions: jtr4dad
He doesn’t need me to stick up for him but that’s not remotely true. I’ve been in plenty of thread conversating with him after both wins and loses.

Also, facts are just facts. What he posted was 100% factual, take it how you want but it doesn’t change a thing.
Thank you @G.O.A.T-23 You won't find a bigger Bana basketball fan than I am, and I have been for over 50 years. Some people just don't like to hear the truth when it comes to the teams they support. I get that.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Thank you @G.O.A.T-23 You won't find a bigger Bana basketball fan than I am, and I have been for over 50 years. Some people just don't like to hear the truth when it comes to the teams they support. I get that.
“The truth” is a pretty subjective thing here. You said this team wouldn’t make the tournament. You’ve been very pessimistic about a team (admittedly frustrating) that is going to be the first repeat tournament team we’ve had in over 15 years.

Have the boogs, Baylor, and Illinois each lost their last 3 games, or 12 of their last 23? Just curious.
Maybe not, but Auburn’s record is the same as Alabama’s the past 9 games. Both are 5-4.

Have the boogs, Baylor, and Illinois each lost their last 3 games, or 12 of their last 23? Just curious.
You seemed obsessed with slamming the program. Please explain again why Patrick Murphy did not start the hottest pitcher in the nation against FSU in last year’s semi finals when she had a full days rest?
Give it a rest.

He’s also said the past month and a half they wouldn’t make the tournament…

Reactions: JJBama
He’s also said the past month and a half they wouldn’t make the tournament…
And? One that has nothing to do with what you posted about him not posting after wins.

We talk sports here and he made a prediction based on how he felt at the moment. I’m sure you predicted a much better record for Bama after they beat the Zags and Houston.

I remember you predicting Primo coming back because no one would pick him high enough in the draft.

Reactions: jtr4dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT