ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball game question

aggietider

All American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
Game starts at 6 tomorrow, what time can you get in? My little guy would go in the morning and sit and watch the floor all day. Basketball obsessed is an understatement. He draws logos and has EVERY conference standings taped around our house on the walls. And he knows most of them by heart. And that’s the tip of the iceberg. So he’s jacked and ready to go for the first time.
Big thanks to @adsmith4 for the tickets.

Game starts at 6 tomorrow, what time can you get in? My little guy would go in the morning and sit and watch the floor all day. Basketball obsessed is an understatement. He draws logos and has EVERY conference standings taped around our house on the walls. And he knows most of them by heart. And that’s the tip of the iceberg. So he’s jacked and ready to go for the first time.
Sorry to not be able to answer your question but if you're wanting to get your kid some interaction with players you may want to catch a game at Vandy in the future. I had a buddy take his family a few years ago and he couldn't believe how lax things were. Got some nice pics of his kids with the players as they were warming up because you could all but walk right out on the court during shoot around. This was also pre covid though.

I think 4:30. I’d take him down to the front row for pre game… my nephew is mesmerized watching them up close at how tall they all are. We special ordered him a JD jersey and JD signed it but that was postgame.

You can wait till after the game, too. Sometimes the players come back out and talk to the kids. Do the basketball camp this summer. The players are awesome with the kids.

Behind papa Johns/family dollar shopping center by the train track and walk over behind the track field.. easy walk and quickest escape route
You can wait till after the game, too. Sometimes the players come back out and talk to the kids. Do the basketball camp this summer. The players are awesome with the kids.
What’s the lot for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT