ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball nuggets are scarce these days

most all the guys we are recruiting dont seem to be in a hurry to sign.
we are still in good shape with bediako, davison, and cardet. bediako and cardet might be looking to sign late. i dont live close enough to get to watch them practice but have heard we could easy go 10 deep in the rotation. gary is still overcoming his injury to get back to himself.

we are still in good shape with bediako, davison, and cardet. bediako and cardet might be looking to sign late. i dont live close enough to get to watch them practice but have heard we could easy go 10 deep in the rotation. gary is still overcoming his injury to get back to himself.
when did Gary get injured?

Reactions: bet9
if we go 10 deep the question is who will get left out. gary, rojas, miles, and reese will be fighting for playing time. ambrose and ellis has been impressive so far.

new name to keep an eye on is 6-4 kario oquendo juco guard in 2021. he has 3 years to play and was a teammate of keon ellis.
with the guards coach oats is recruiting in the 2022 class i wish one would move to the 2021 class. we are in on 6-5 sg roddy gayle from new york, 6-4 pg rodney rice from maryland, 6-2 pg zocko littleton from georgia. all 3 are big time players and like bama.

with the guards coach oats is recruiting in the 2022 class i wish one would move to the 2021 class. we are in on 6-5 sg roddy gayle from new york, 6-4 pg rodney rice from maryland, 6-2 pg zocko littleton from georgia. all 3 are big time players and like bama.
within11, milso, xcop, sweetlou, kansas, codie b. im trying to get some basketball talk going but yall are not helping.

I’m leaning towards AU for Davison at this time.

Still very confident in Bediako choosing Alabama.

Darius Johnson has Bama in his final 3 and is deciding October 1. He is a backup plan for JD and anticipate him signing with Alabama if JD chooses Auburn or the G League.

Really confident Wesley Cardet chooses Alabama right now as well

I feel confident like last offseason and the offseason before that Herb Jones was lighting it up. Just waiting on someone to say it. That’ll be 3 offseason in a row that he found his shot.

Reactions: terp john

Darius Johnson has Bama in his final 3 and is deciding October 1. He is a backup plan for JD and anticipate him signing with Alabama if JD chooses Auburn or the G League.

What is JD getting sold on at AU?

Reactions: terp john and bet9
I feel confident like last offseason and the offseason before that Herb Jones was lighting it up. Just waiting on someone to say it. That’ll be 3 offseason in a row that he found his shot.
Third time is the charm my man....
By the way, they have already said Jones is lighting it up.

Reactions: terp john and bet9
yikes....previously i had thought you felt pretty good about JD for bama @Harper41 i wonder what has changed in recent days?
I did thinking that he would wait until the spring to make a decision. I had previously been told he would not be interested in playing with Sharife Cooper and with LSU in hot water they were eliminated, so I felt really good. Now that he is deciding next month, I feel like it will be Auburn. Don't count out the G League though.

if we go 10 deep the question is who will get left out. gary, rojas, miles, and reese will be fighting for playing time. ambrose and ellis has been impressive so far.
If Gary knee is still hurting, that would seem to put him at a disadvantage. I can’t believe, with today’s medical technology, it would still be giving him trouble a year later. That is not a good sign imop. I, also, wonder if Gary’s game fits what CNO wants to do?

if jd wants to get paid let him go to auburn, lsu, or the g league. we will be fine without him.

If Gary knee is still hurting, that would seem to put him at a disadvantage. I can’t believe, with today’s medical technology, it would still be giving him trouble a year later. That is not a good sign imop. I, also, wonder if Gary’s game fits what CNO wants to do?
Every injury is different. It may have been more than just an ACL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT