ADVERTISEMENT

bediako and holt

seem to be getting used to the level of play it takes in the sec. they play hard and seem to be learning. hopefully both will be around for 4 years.
We'll see. Today will be a good measuring stick to find out if they have turned the corner.

Bediako , ? fumble fingers. shooting about 30% on lay ups. wasted schy. oats needs to develop a mid range shot with guards driving the lane for ten feet shot. i really want to see Oats do well but he does have weaknesses, More experience will help .

Bediako , ? fumble fingers. shooting about 30% on lay ups. wasted schy. oats needs to develop a mid range shot with guards driving the lane for ten feet shot. i really want to see Oats do well but he does have weaknesses, More experience will help .
Fantastic post. Hard to argue with anything you've said.

• Sad
Reactions: winin11
After today’s game you both look pretty stupid….again. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t be judging a player half way through his freshman season.
Easy there Alice. His post was so stupid I assumed my sarcasm would be obvious.

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
After watching him with Team 🇨🇦, He definitely has exceeded my expectations. I respectably disagree. I think with added strength and development he has a chance to be one of the better bigs we've had in a while.

Reactions: bet9 and budog
Some people really don't have the patience to let guys develop. He's a freshman for crying out loud. I think he has done great considering how young he is and I'm pretty sure his percentage from the free throw line is better the Shack's. I could be wrong but I know it's a high percentage for a 7 foot big.

Reactions: bet9
Griffen
Bediako
Holt
Pringle
Miller
Bradley
Clowney
JD/Transfer
Miles/Transfer
Ambrose/Transfer
Tchikou/Transfer
Transfer
Transfer

What on earth will this team look like next season???

Griffen
Bediako
Holt
Pringle
Miller
Bradley
Clowney
JD/Transfer
Miles/Transfer
Ambrose/Transfer
Tchikou/Transfer
Transfer
Transfer

What on earth will this team look like next season???
Gonna have to hit the portal hard. This time last year Auburn’s 2022 season forecast was pretty bleak, but Pearl won in the portal.

Reactions: Codie B
Bediako had 25 tonight I believe. 5 or so blocks. And Holt coming off two good performances plays a whopping 4 minutes.

Bediako had 25 tonight I believe. 5 or so blocks. And Holt coming off two good performances plays a whopping 4 minutes.
he is a freshman thats going to play more in some games than others. i don`t get your point. did you think he should have played more?

Reactions: bet9
he is a freshman thats going to play more in some games than others. i don`t get your point. did you think he should have played more?
He’s played really well recently. He got some of Miles minutes when Miles couldn’t act right and got suspended and he didn’t disappoint. What did Holt do to lose the minutes he’s played the last 2-3 games?

He’s played really well recently. He got some of Miles minutes when Miles couldn’t act right and got suspended and he didn’t disappoint. What did Holt do to lose the minutes he’s played the last 2-3 games?
i agree with you. when shack and ellis could not hit shit, he should have got some playing time.

Bediako showed out last night!!! Think how good he could be next year with some muscle on his frame. He runs the court so well for a guy as tall as he is. I really hope he works more on fighting for rebounds in the offseason. One part of his game that needs to be improved. Roll Tide!!

I am ready for Holt to start getting some of Keon's minutes. That stat line that Keon put up last night was putrid.

• Wow
Reactions: pfaud001
After today’s game you both look pretty stupid….again. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t be judging a player half way through his freshman season.
Damn.... What an ass calling someone stupid. Takes one to know one I guess

Some of you are a fickle bunch. Ellis struggled this game, but he has had a great year. He is 3 point threat, and he usually guards the other team‘s best player. He leads the team in steals and averages 6 boards a game. He also averages 11 points a game and is our best free throw shooter. Let’s don’t throw him in the garbage. We wouldn’t have won a lot games without him.

Some of you are a fickle bunch. Ellis struggled this game, but he has had a great year. He is 3 point threat, and he usually guards the other team‘s best player. He leads the team in steals and averages 6 boards a game. He also averages 11 points a game and is our best free throw shooter. Let’s don’t throw him in the garbage. We wouldn’t have won a lot games without him.
Harper said he was probably not going to be with the team next year.
He has had some attitude bench issues and sometimes struggles To follow coaching … but kids can always change.
He has a big upside

He has had some attitude bench issues and sometimes struggles To follow coaching … but kids can always change.
He has a big upside
I don’t remember Harper saying that. I am not doubting you, but I have never heard a bad thing about Ellis. Ellis is a senior, and so I expect him to leave. At the beginning of the season, he got a lot buzz about pro potential. He will try to go pro in some way.

If you don't like the way we play, find another program to follow. Oats is not going to change his system because a few fans, most of whom are not even basketball fans, don't like it. When we have guys who can shoot well, consistently, it's a great system, but even more so, when we have guys who play proper defense. We're still having some issues with guys playing good D.

Second, only a non-fan would think Bediako is a wasted scholarship. He's swiftly becoming one of our best players.

Really, Bediako has had two of the best games at Bama so you need to get up to date.

Reactions: pfaud001 and bet9
He has a big upside
He is a senior therefore will not be with the team next year....just to clear things up.

Reactions: pfaud001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT