ADVERTISEMENT

Big, Big Win

BBALLSTAN

All Conference
Aug 15, 2006
Best win in a couple of years.! Good team win. I really think CNO outcoached Barnes tonight. Really tough stretch coming up.
Got to have Herb on the floor, but JQ has to be the point guard, Herb does so many things but, 4-11 from the floor and 4 turnovers,
JP, JQ, and Primo were very good tonight.and everyone played really hard tonight!! Nice one to enjoy for a couple of days.,

You honestly thought we wouldn't compete in the SEC. well there's 2 teams that will finish over 500 in sec play! the fighting Nate oats giving tons of effort. you love to see it

No I didn’t think we would compete the way we WERE playing. It’s an opinion. No reason to call me out for my opinion.

Reactions: Bama924
////

only problem i have with you is--you keep leaning over the baseline. you gotta back up a step or two man
Hey brother, stopped in at the chicken shack on my way home from Pcb today. Was going to give you a shout but we were in a hurry to get home. Next trip through I would love to eat dinner with you and your wonderful wife again. Roll Tide!!!

Reactions: milso47
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT