ADVERTISEMENT

Bigs next year?

I know one thing for sure...Bradley has/needs to develop a shot and improve his FT shooting. Be it a 2-pointer or 3 from deep, and he also needs to finish at the basket.
No question about this. I am hoping he advances like Gary Waites did at Bama. Waites started out here as a bad outside shooter, but as he gained experience, he became a pretty dependable one.

We do get Pringle back and we have a freshman to be in 6'9" Sam Walters.
I hope we pick a big man or two in the portal.
I know this kid is great shooter, BUT he defiantly needs to put on a lot of lbs and does anyone know what is post game is really like?

Reactions: pfaud001
I don’t see Walters as a rim protector. We need 6’9 and up big bodies for that and we need three of them.
I didn’t address Pringle. He’s big enough and has hops. I don’t know what his upside is. It appears to me that he needs some further development.

Reactions: bet9
l think Pringle is a very good back up Center. l just hope him knowing he will never start at Bama does not cause him to transfer.

Pringle has a lot of potential. He can jump out of the gym, has good hands, and plays good defense. He just needs to learn how to play under control.

Right now it looks like Alabama will have Sears, Bradley, Burnett, Pringle, Bediako and Griffen back. I would be shocked if Clowney did not turn pro and concerned about Miller's mental health status if he did not turn pro. There is a slim chance that JQ returns. We have four incoming players for next year, so we are either at 10 or 11 and we are allowed 13 on scholarship. Assuming no one transfers or unexpectedly leaves trough the portal, we can only take two or three through the Portal, depending on JQ.

We lose two first round picks and probably the first college player taken; however, the six or seven players that are probably coming back give Alabama a solid lineup capable of winning a lot.

I hate to break the news, but there is not a lot of room for transfers or additional recruits.

As long as we are wishing, there is a little guard from Sierra Canyon in California that I would not mind signing. The only problem is that he is most likely a one and done type player. The good news is he can attend any school in the country and his Dad can afford for him to walkon. I don't think we have even a slim chance at Bronny.

Last edited:
Reactions: lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT