ADVERTISEMENT

bobby williams, adam griffen, o.j. howard, adaruis stewart

milso47

All American
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2008
luverne al
these guys have caught a lot of grief on this board. i would like to tip my hat to all 4 of them

1--coach williams special teams won the special teams battle in every aspect of the game. we do not win with out our special teams play.

2--adam griffen-- coach saban likes kick-offs to go between the 5 and the goal-line in the corner. since tenn.'s return man had run two back for touch-downs this year and is one of the top return men in the country he must have told adam to kick it deep. he got 4 out of 5 touch-backs. i know his 2 field goals were short, but he came thru like a champ. i will admit i was very nervous about him having to attemt the winning field goal. i was really glad when henry took it in.

3-- o.j. howard kept up his improved bolocking and really had some clutch catches. some teams take the tight-end away and some do not. o.j. is making a really good one

4--adaruis stewart was determined to come down with the ball every time it came his way. he made some great plays.

we do not win this ball-game with out an extra ordinary contribution from these four guys. lets give a little credit whwere credit is due

roll-tide

md

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News