ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ GAME THREAD: Alabama vs. Florida

77-68 Florida.

I feel like the odds of falling on their face are greater than the odds of going off. Not saying Bama is a bad team but so hard to win on the road.

• Sad
Reactions: winin11 and Codie B
Gary hasn’t been what I expected this year. A couple good games, but just doesn’t seem to have any offense and has really struggled on the defensive side. Hope he can turn it around. With that said it’s not just him, but just one that is really noticeable tonight.

Reactions: Codie B
Your big guys missed badly on a three attempt and you almost always give up a big shot on the other side. Well it seems that way against us. Haha

With my complaints I do have to say we are in this game on the road and have been in almost all this year. We have hit some 3’s tonight, kept turnovers to a minimum and hit free throws.

Reactions: Codie B
Every one of our main offensive guys looks unsure about shooting. They’ve passed up a ton of open looks to only drive and pick up dribble and get stuck. The driving Uber the basket then trying to no look a pass to the 3 line is really aggravating!

Reactions: RammerJammer210
This team not as good with the three point shot as last years team. That and some Herb Jones defensive play is all this team needs to be a top contender.
Problem is, they may not find it.

Does he ever shoot? When he is out there it is 4 on 5 when we have the ball. They know he won’t shoot
He needs to, regardless if he misses some. That’s the only way he’s gonna get confidence. If Bama could get 10 a game from him this team would be hard to stop.

I'm liking this second half.. Florida hasn't shot well but our defense has picked up tremendously. Having a big impact on the offense..

Reactions: onebamamaniax
I don’t think our 1/2 court offense is as good with Davidson on the floor.

He shines in transition.

if the team is late into the shot clock, JD has to shoot … it’s infuriating to watch him put the O in jeopardy . Take the shot

I don’t think our offense is as good with Davidson on the floor
It’s not. that’s why he needs to shoot some to gain some confidence, where bama has another good scorer coming off the bench

The calls in this game were bad! That white kid they have needs someone to shut his damn mouth for good! PLAY F'N DEFENSE!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT