ADVERTISEMENT

budog and winin11

Crowd was a good one for a Longwood type of early season games. Student section was packed.
Same old no shows in the best seats in the coliseum.
The crowd was really into the game and it really got loud a few times. When Bama was on defense and the shot clock winding down the crowd really charged the team up imo. That happened several times.

Crowd was a good one for a Longwood type of early season games. Student section was packed.
Same old no shows in the best seats in the coliseum.
The crowd was really into the game and it really got loud a few times. When Bama was on defense and the shot clock winding down the crowd really charged the team up imo. That happened several times.
I could not have said it any better my friend. I even mentioned in an earlier post that for the most part it was a very knowledgeable crowd. I am almost embarrassed to say this, but I expected a crowd of around 3,500 and about an hour ago I saw we had around 10,5.

For me Clowney stole the show, I know he only had 9 points, but his flow with the game just looked great. Another thing for me was that Big Charles was running the floor like a PG on offense and he even got back on defense when Longwood was on a fast break. Brandon Miller was as expected, he missed some good looks from 3, but so did everyone else. The poor shooting does not concern me YET.

We played without 2 guys that I expect to be integral parts to our team come conference time in Quinerly and Welch. I am really looking forward to Friday’s game with Liberty!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I could not have said it any better my friend. I even mentioned in an earlier post that for the most part it was a very knowledgeable crowd. I am almost embarrassed to say this, but I expected a crowd of around 3,500 and about an hour ago I saw we had around 10,5.

For me Clowney stole the show, I know he only had 9 points, but his flow with the game just looked great. Another thing for me was that Big Charles was running the floor like a PG on offense and he even got back on defense when Longwood was on a fast break. Brandon Miller was as expected, he missed some good looks from 3, but so did everyone else. The poor shooting does not concern me YET.

We played without 2 guys that I expect to be integral parts to our team come conference time in Quinerly and Welch. I am really looking forward to Friday’s game with Liberty!

ROLL TIDE!!!!
some work in the weight room and some nba scouts will be coming to t-town watching him in a couple of years.

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020

ROLL TIDE!!!!
TV for Liberty?

Reactions: Codie B

ROLL TIDE!!!!
budog, This Liberty team is dangerous, remember the name Darius McGee. He is a 5'9" point guard and he averages 25 ppg. I am bartering with my wife to get to go Friday night.

Reactions: bet9 and budog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT