ADVERTISEMENT

Call Me Crazy

WKBaker

All American
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
I want to make a prediction here, and its a blind prediction at that. Does anyone know the draft order for teams in the NFL especially the top 5 teams? My prediction is if New Orleans can trade up and get Tua, I look for Tulia to transfer to LSU since their dad is calling the shots. As I understand it Tulia wanted to go to LSU but the family didn't want to do all the driving to watch the young men play at different locations. And you have to admit Joe Burrows has the LSU passing game at another level compared to last year. And LSU has the need for a top quarterback to keep it moving in the right direction. Although if New Orleans doesn't get Tua still pay attention to where he is drafted, if there is a decent University close I still expect Tulia to transfer so the family can be close together. Just my observation and you have to respect the way these young men respect their Fathers wishes. Don't flame me just address your fillings please. I really don't think Tulia plans on being third string is why I expect this to go this way and as soon a Tua is drafted we will see it moving in that direction.Thanks and Roll Tide Roll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News