ADVERTISEMENT

Camar Wheaton

RTRcrw

All American
Jul 31, 2007
What is the latest information on Wheaton? Is he still a strong Bama commit. With all the coaches that have gone to Texas, there has to be a lot of pressure for him to stay home.

What is the latest information on Wheaton? Is he still a strong Bama commit. With all the coaches that have gone to Texas, there has to be a lot of pressure for him to stay home.
Take it to the fireball board

Now I remember why I dropped out the first time. I have one simple question and can not get an answer. I do not need to pay to be ignored. By the way, that was my first and last post since I rejoined. RTR!

Now I remember why I dropped out the first time. I have one simple question and can not get an answer. I do not need to pay to be ignored. By the way, that was my first and last post since I rejoined. RTR!
Bone is our recruiting guru. reading his posts is helpful and as straight as it comes. FYI. Your question has been asked several times on a topic that would be very active if there were any change in status.

hey man. I think you would get more traction if you posted this on the “talk of champions” thread.

Reactions: CrmsnTusk4
Maybe you took things the wrong way, apparently you did, but you asked this question in the “basketball” board. I simply directed you to the recruiting board.
maybe during your absence you missed that we now have multiple boards to keep threads relevant for a specific topic. It makes it much easier to navigate and see what’s important to the individual.
The topic of Camar Wheaton’s recruitment is covered very extremely... especially of late.

Reactions: milso47 and ccintn
Maybe you took things the wrong way, apparently you did, but you asked this question in the “basketball” board. I simply directed you to the recruiting board.
maybe during your absence you missed that we now have multiple boards to keep threads relevant for a specific topic. It makes it much easier to navigate and see what’s important to the individual.
The topic of Camar Wheaton’s recruitment is covered very extremely... especially of late.
I probably over-reacted so I apologize. I am still dropping out because I do not belong. I knew that from last time and not sure why I jumped back on. By the way, I did not know I was on the basketball board. Thanks for the follow up. RTR

I probably over-reacted so I apologize. I am still dropping out because I do not belong. I knew that from last time and not sure why I jumped back on. By the way, I did not know I was on the basketball board. Thanks for the follow up. RTR
Hang in there. It’s really a good spot for Bama fans. You just have to ignore the bad. Just like anything else on the internet today. Roll Tide

Reactions: xcop
man hang with us. board is not as rowdy as it once was. lot of great folks on here. just stick with us and i think you will like it.

roll tide and keep posting man

Reactions: ccintn
by the way--i remember you being on here in the past. i believe you are a good guy and a good poster

Reactions: ccintn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT