ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Lounge

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
The staff will be creating a BASKETBALL tag to put on basketball related posts on Monday. I’m going to start exclusively posting on there, as I have just posted a thread on Aiden Sherrell and his decision date/prediction on there.

It’s best to just go ahead and move on over and not delay the inevitable. This could be the best recruiting class Alabama has ever had im told

Thanks Harper and when football really starts rolling and basketball season starts who knows, there may be so much activity on Champions Lounge they might give us our board back. Hope so anyway.

To all the basketball guys l say, please stay and lets keep basketball threads up at the top all we can. Maybe the right people will get tired of it and start our old board back.

The staff will be creating a BASKETBALL tag to put on basketball related posts on Monday. I’m going to start exclusively posting on there, as I have just posted a thread on Aiden Sherrell and his decision date/prediction on there.

It’s best to just go ahead and move on over and not delay the inevitable. This could be the best recruiting class Alabama has ever had im told
will we be able to filter based on the tag?

Reactions: bet9 and sd4bama10

harper, i think sherrell is ours, if that is so will he be practicing with the team in mid december?

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020

Harp, all excuse my ignorance. Please explain what a basketball tag is and looks like so we can use it?

Harp, all excuse my ignorance. Please explain what a basketball tag is and looks like so we can use it?
I’m right there with you brother, I have ZERO social media presence, pretty much the only time I look at the internet is this site. I realize it’s sad, but unfortunately it’s true. The saddest part about it is that no matter how much my crap my kids give me about escaping from 1984 I really like things the way the are in my life. If this “Coleman Crazies” does not get shut down let’s continue to occasionally come over here and talk among ourselves, many many great guys over here!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I’m right there with you brother, I have ZERO social media presence, pretty much the only time I look at the internet is this site. I realize it’s sad, but unfortunately it’s true. The saddest part about it is that no matter how much my crap my kids give me about escaping from 1984 I really like things the way the are in my life. If this “Coleman Crazies” does not get shut down let’s continue to occasionally come over here and talk among ourselves, many many great guys over here!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

You might as well jump is the first thing that comes to mind everytime I see 1984.

I'm the same way, the older I get the more I think change is unnecessary and as far as social media it's just a waste of my life.

The internet is my sports section of the newspaper.

Thanks Harper and when football really starts rolling and basketball season starts who knows, there may be so much activity on Champions Lounge they might give us our board back. Hope so anyway.

To all the basketball guys l say, please stay and lets keep basketball threads up at the top all we can. Maybe the right people will get tired of it and start our old board back.
This ^^^

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
You might as well jump is the first thing that comes to mind everytime I see 1984.

I'm the same way, the older I get the more I think change is unnecessary and as far as social media it's just a waste of my life.

The internet is my sports section of the newspaper.
What's a newspaper? 🤔

Just kidding...I stopped taking the Tuscaloosa News because it kept shrinking and the price kept rising. When it reached $2, I bailed out.

In closing The Coleman Crazies forum, it makes Tide Illustrated just like other competitors. That's the one thing this site had over the other (mods withstanding)

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

Cecil Hurt not being there anymore makes a difference as well. May he rest in peace.
Very true, but I have been a subscriber the The Tuscaloosa News for years and what led to me cancelling was when it quit being a local paper after they were purchased by USA Today. The publishing content changed drastically after that. (for the worse)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT