ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Bediako and Mark Sears did not receive invites to take part in the 2023 NBA Draft Combine.

segundo-sol-novela.gif

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
l heard this this morning as well. l certainly don't wish these kids any bad luck, but l think it will be better for them and Bama if they come back. Especially Sears and Bediako who don't have their diplomas.

JQ of course has his diploma and may go to the G-league. lf he does we damn sure need to be hunting a point guard.

Bediako needs another year to develop and put on some much needed muscle. He is still getting pushed around. He started hitting a few baskets from the line this year. My concern is whether Sears will return. He was our most consistent point this year. I hope Q finds a pro team that will put up with his flashes of brilliance but inconsistent with mistakes. If he comes back Oats will play him because of his leadership in the locker room. He talks a good game but looses his composure in the heat of the game. At center I would like to recruit a big man with good footwork and presence under the rim. Someone cut from the mold of Drew Timme.​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT