ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Charles Bediako

Any chance Shaedon Sharp moving up a class? I know not a big, but might be better chance to get him a year early with less competition. That is if he can. Also can’t forget Arnold will be playing and Kool-Aid.
that would be great.

Cardet keeps moving up the top 100 Rivals basketball rankings? He was up ten spots to number 60 in the latest rankings. Do you expect him to drop out of the top 100 with the next rankings or do you think his rise up the top 100 is just miss-evaluation?
Well he moved up after AAU play where nearly everyone looks good. He has taken a turn for the worse during his high school season. I see him falling if these guys have evaluated him

Any chance Shaedon Sharp moving up a class? I know not a big, but might be better chance to get him a year early with less competition. That is if he can. Also can’t forget Arnold will be playing and Kool-Aid.
Arnold and Kool-Aid will never play unless it’s extreme garbage time. I don’t think they play even then.

Gonna strongly disagree there. I really wanted Bediako, but in terms of upside? I’d put him below Frenchie and probably below Ambrose

Bediako would start day 1 and has offers from any school he wants. Not the same for Ambrose. He can’t get even find the court with Bruner out, although I still like him.

Bediako would start day 1 and has offers from any school he wants. Not the same for Ambrose. He can’t get even find the court with Bruner out, although I still like him.
What aspect(s) of his game makes you think he starts day 1 for Oats?

i think alex t will be our best big guy.
What aspect(s) of his game makes you think he starts day 1 for Oats?

He is an actual rim protector and athletic for his size. Bruner, Reese and Rojas are not great rebounders. None of them are athletic enough.

Alex T? Who knows he’s coming off an injury but I like his upside. Ambrose will be a good player but Bediako. All just IMO.

He is an actual rim protector and athletic for his size. Bruner, Reese and Rojas are not great rebounders. None of them are athletic enough.

Alex T? Who knows he’s coming off an injury but I like his upside. Ambrose will be a good player but Bediako. All just IMO.
While I agree the current bigs have their limitations a freshman would have to be supper special to step in and completely supplant Bruner or Reese.

Bruner and Reese will be gone
We'll see. Doesn't sound like there is much in the way of impact freshmen to bring in to replicate their production. If one wanted to return would Oats refuse them to take them over an unknown transfer? Would need to have an impressive resume IMO.

Last edited:
Arnold and Kool-Aid will never play unless it’s extreme garbage time. I don’t think they play even then.
agree--they will not join the team until on over in Jan. most likely and will not have practiced any. if we had a BAD team they might be needed, but i do not expect them to play basketball.

i think they will realize this on their on in time.

Just a little update here. Someone I trust got back to me on Bediako and they seem to feel it is still Alabama for Bediako as of right now. He still feels Alabama is the pick for Bediako, but he’s being pulled in multiple directions and different people telling him different things. It’s not a slam dunk like it has been for recent months, but there is still a solid chance.

Just a little update here. Someone I trust got back to me on Bediako and they seem to feel it is still Alabama for Bediako as of right now. He still feels Alabama is the pick for Bediako, but he’s being pulled in multiple directions and different people telling him different things. It’s not a slam dunk like it has been for recent months, but there is still a solid chance.

I'll love to quote my starter from day 1 post next year. Come on down, Bediako!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT