ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Murphy is Restricted in Recruiting

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
As Tony T with a Y reported from the Alabama annoucement Coach Murphy can only recruit on campus and over the phone. He is not allowed to get out and visit recruits. l have not heard when this restriction will be lifted, but l hope it will be soon. As others on here have already said he is a really good recruiter and he needs to be on the road between now and the early signing period.

As Tony T with a Y reported from the Alabama annoucement Coach Murphy can only recruit on campus and over the phone. He is not allowed to get out and visit recruits. l have not heard when this restriction will be lifted, but l hope it will be soon. As others on here have already said he is a really good recruiter and he needs to be on the road between now and the early signing period.
Not sure when that ends, but I would not underestimate his recruiting prowess, even with restrictions.

Seems his infractions may have been a little more serious than some on here want to admit.

I don’t think our universe would take a chance of hiring a coach that would raise attention to the program. Saban wanted to hire Jeremy Pruitt, but after doing due diligence they decided not to.

Reactions: bet9
Nope. You are beating a dead horse. Just call things as they really are instead of the lollipops and unicorn world some of you live in.
Man I have defended you to state your opinion. Can you just state your facts, and by the way you make some good points, but not trigger people?

Once again, nothing to see here. I can promise you it’s not a big deal or Oats wouldn’t have hired him.
When and what coach was hired in any sport at Alabama that had to have excuses made for former actions they committed .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT