ADVERTISEMENT

Combining boards

xcop

All American
Gold Member
May 29, 2002
Tuscaloosa,Alabama
When the boards are combined and some of us post about BB lets put something in the title if nothing but BB
That will let those of us that are not as interested in FB recruiting as some know its BB recruiting or whatever . I know its not a big deal but just a thought. Sometimes it gets confusing what sport we are talking about . After all a 5 Star guard could be either.

When the boards are combined and some of us post about BB lets put something in the title if nothing but BB
That will let those of us that are not as interested in FB recruiting as some know its BB recruiting or whatever . I know its not a big deal but just a thought. Sometimes it gets confusing what sport we are talking about . After all a 5 Star guard could be either.
Agreed!

I’m having trouble understanding why this board costs more to run than getting that same information on another, larger board. Are the mods here moving to TOC ? Bama BB is the hottest it’s ever been and you guys want to cram it in the fogs. It will be a mess.

• Love
Reactions: JMusso72 and budog
You’ll be able to label the post as basketball or football so should be easier to differentiate. I do agree though, I wish you could sort by sport
Unfortunately, the decision on functionality will probably not be made locally..

Reactions: xcop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT