ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Dabo -- My Views

BAMAPG

All American
Jan 11, 2004
Congratulations Dabo and the Clemson football team. You never quit and deserved to win. They had chances to give up and never did. Watson is a special player.

I always want us to hold the trophy after the last game but if it was not oing to be us I am happy it is Dabo and Clemson. He is one of us and always will be.

In any close game you can look back to play calls, official calls, bounces of a ball etc.... we can do that just as Clemson did last year.

I wish we would hot have run "up tempo" offense. To many times we were running plays with 20+ seconds on the play clock. There were 19 punts in the game 10 by one team 9 by the other. We had about a dozen running plays where we gained 2 yards or less. I have never been a fan of up tempp as an every drive of the game fan ... maybe a time or two a half ...we seemed to call pass plays to protect Jalen vs letting him win the game. The offsides and drops ...

Clemson is deserving of the NC. They were playing their best football during their conference championship game and the playoffs. They were not able to run the ball but Dabo never quit running ... made us play the run ... in the great job by Dabo and his staff. Last year I felt if the 2 teams played 10 times each would win 5 .. I feel the same way today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News